这个话题比较敏感，准确说，很多时候是在打擦边球，毕竟是可能违反酒店 terms & condition 的。但我们也理解很多时候，大家希望用自己的账户帮亲朋好友订房：
- 如果是付费住宿，你可以拿到点数和有效入住/晚数。点数入住的，SPG/Marriott/IHG/Hilton 也是明文规定算是有效入住和晚数的。
- 将对方的名字加入 guest name list，否则对方到酒店了没法 check in…如果自己能亲自到场 check in，那么这一步无所谓，而且自己去 ci 的话显然更保险
如果自己无法到达酒店办理入住，那么肯定是要添加同住人的，根据酒店政策不同，添加的方法也稍有不同。下面括号中的 C 表示现金，P 表示点数，FN 表示 Free Night 房券：
- IHG, Hilton(C/P/FN): 这两家酒店在预订的时候就可以添加同住人信息，在预定的时候选2人入住，然后注意一下预定界面的一行小字”Add additional guest”，点开就可以添加了。
- SPG, Marriott(C/P/FN): 这两家没有办法直接在网页添加同住人信息，需要预定之后致电酒店或者客服人工添加，记得多核对一下名字是不是正确的哦~
- Hyatt(P)：Hyatt 集团有一个规定，会员可以直接从自己的账户用点数为他人订房。如果点数出让者是Globalist，受益人也可以享受到你的会员待遇(Guest of Honor，简称GOH)。直接在兑换点数预定的时候填别人名字就可以了。注意GOH只包含全Points预定，C+P不享受GOH政策。。
3. 免房券 (FN) 和点数房 (P) 的区别
- 点数房在亚洲可以给他人入住，但是没有待遇 (Hyatt除外)。免房券则非常危险，如果不是直系亲属，亚洲的酒店可能不让Check-in (没办法，国内免房券贩子太多），强烈不建议用免费券给国内的朋友换房，当然你人肉checkin除外。
- 付款：prepaid 的话直接就从你卡上扣了，别人到场可以用他们自己的卡刷押金就可以了。如果是到场再付款，刷他们自己的应该卡也没问题。
- 最好别告诉酒店你不会去，除非是 Hyatt 这种明确规定可以直接用点数为他人预定房间的。
- 在亚洲只能本人亲自到场办理入住。亚洲查的很严，比如中国很多酒店，本人不到场，且没有用本人的卡或者现金付款，这间房的 stay/night/points 基本就别想拿到了，甚至本人到场了但是没过夜也会被查（他们会看监控）
- 如果你就是想单纯帮别人订个房(C/P)，待遇/点数/有效入住都不要，那么直接定的时候写别人名字就可以了，或者联系客服表示 gift my points to xxx for a stay，不需要本人到场，全球通用。
If a third party beneficiary (instead of the Member who made the relevant booking) intends to check in at any Greater China properties (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) with a Reward Night, the Member must call the IHG Rewards Club Customer Care Centre no less than 7 days before the Reward Night stay date. Member must provide specific personal details of such third party beneficiary as requested by SCH for its registration and validation purposes. To change any provided information, the Member must follow the same procedure mentioned above. If the Member fails to provide and/or change the requested information on time or the information provided is not correct for any reason, the third party beneficiary will not be able to check in at the front desk and the relevant booking will be cancelled. The above requirement for third party beneficiary check-in applies to all Reward Nights earned through Stays, Points, promotions, or in any other way.
- 3.1.c. SPG Awards are typically non-transferable, but certain SPG Awards may be given to a third party where an SPG Member makes the request at the time the SPG Award is issued. In the event that an SPG Award is given to a third party in accordance with the prior sentence, neither the SPG Member nor the third party will earn any Starpoints, Eligible Nights, or Eligible Stays in connection with such SPG Award. The guest using the SPG Award may be required at check-in to show proper identification and provide a credit card to the SPG Participating Hotel or SPG Partner Hotel for incidental charges.
- 3.1.d. SPG Awards believed to have been bartered, sold, exchanged, or issued fraudulently, or issued to someone other than the eligible SPG Member, will be void and will not be honored.
1. To use your Points for a hotel stay at a participating Marriott brand hotel or Ritz-Carlton hotel, please make a reservation and indicate that the reservation is for a Rewards Redemption. You will receive an email confirmation, and your e-Certificate will be available upon check-in at your hotel (please see below for more information on Certificates). You can make, or modify, your reservation online or by calling (as applicable) 1-800-MARRIOTT, 1-800-952-2027 or one of our worldwide reservation telephone numbers.
8. e-Certificates are void and will not be honored if bartered or sold for cash or other consideration. e-Certificates are not replaceable or redeemable for cash. e-Certificates are valid only for the use by the individual noted on the e-Certificate and are not transferable, although, if requested at the time of issuance, they may be made out to a third party. e-Certificates cannot be reissued if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. You agree that you will make only legitimate point-redemption reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
13. Gifting an Award. Members may request that certain awards be issued to another person. Free Night Awards, certain Room Upgrade Awards, Points + Cash Awards, and Oasis Stay Credits are currently eligible to be gifted to another person, as permitted under this provision. Explorist Club Lounge Access Awards (defined in Appendix C), Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards (defined in Appendix C), and non-stay awards (such as Dining, Spa and More Awards) are currently not eligible for gifting. In order to gift an award that is allowed to be gifted in the Program, a Member must comply with the following requirements:
A. The Award Reservation or Oasis Credit Reservation (defined below) must be made by the Member who wishes to gift the award, but the reservation must be made in the name of the person who will actually use the award (i.e., the recipient of the gifted award)
B. The recipient of the award must provide photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit for incidentals at check-in.
C. Once an Award Reservation or Oasis Credit Reservation has been made, the reservation may not be transferred. The reservation may only be used by the person whose name appears on the reservation. The reservation may be cancelled in accordance with the applicable hotel, resort, or other participating property’s cancellation policy, in which event the points for the award will be returned to the account of the Member who made the reservation.
D. Gifting of an award does not include the transfer of Program membership benefits, except where otherwise detailed in these Terms. For clarification, and without limiting any other provision in these Terms, Guest of Honor benefits (as described in Appendix C) apply only when a Globalist gifts a Free Night Award or Oasis Stay Credit and not to any gift of a Room Upgrade Award or Points + Cash Award.
Free Night Awards and Room Upgrade Awards may be: (i) available to Members who redeem a specified number of points or (ii) earned by qualifying Members as a benefit in the Program or as a part of a related promotional offer from Hyatt.
The Reward may be issued to the HHonors member, or to any other person, as directed by the Member. Once issued, the Reward is not transferable and may be used only by the individual named on the Reward. If a person other than the individual named on the Reward documentation attempts to redeem the Reward, the Reward will be deemed void and accommodations and/or transportation will be denied.
Rewards may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered purchased or otherwise transferred except with the express written consent of Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. Any Reward obtained in that manner without the required consent will be considered to have been fraudulently obtained and deemed void. Altered Reward Certificates are void. Voided Certificates will not be honored.