Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
2020.10 Update: The offer is now increased to $200.
- $200 offer: earn $200 cash bonus after you spend $500 in the first 3 months.
- 3% cashback on purchases at dining and entertainment, 2% cashback on grocery stores, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Capital One will pull all three major credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one credit card application!
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
- [1/6 rule] You can only apply for 1 Capital One credit card for every 6 months, including both personal and business credit cards. You will get automatic denial if you violate this rule, but there will be no hard pull.
3% cashback on dining and entertainment with no annual fee is decent, but not as good as Barclaycard Uber card which offers 4% cashback on dining with no annual fee. You can also consider Capital One Savor (4% cashback on dining and entertainment but with $95 annual fee) if you dine out a lot.
Related Credit Cards
- CapitalOne SavorOne (this post)
- CapitalOne Savor