SavorOne Rewards from Capital One Review
2018.8 Update: Actually the benefits of this card is the same as the previous Capital One Savor card, but the Savor card is revamped to be a card with $95 annual fee.
- $150 offer: earn $150 sign-up bonus after you spend $500 in the first 3 months.
- 3% cashback on purchases at restaurants, 2% cashback on groceries, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Capital One will pull all three major credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one credit card application!
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
- [1/6 rule] You can only apply for 1 Capital One credit card for every 6 months, including both personal and business credit cards. You will get automatic denial if you violate this rule, but there will be no hard pull.
3% cashback on dinning with no annual fee is just so-so, not as good as Barclaycard Uber card which offers 4% cashback on dinning with no annual fee.
Related Credit Cards
- CapitalOne SavorOne (this post)
- CapitalOne Savor