2019.5 Update: AmEx MR added a new partner Qantas (QF), and the transfer rate is 1:1.
- It is better to view this chart on desktop. The screens on mobile devices are usually too narrow to have a good effect.
- Move your mouse over the point name or airline name to highlight transfer relationships.
- Move your mouse over any line connecting a point and a mile to see the transfer ratio.
- The airlines are grouped by alliances, and inside an alliance the airlines are sorted by alphabetical order.
- You can use ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to quickly find an airline.
- Chase UR is short for Chase Ultimate Rewards points; AmEx MR is short for American Express Membership Rewards points; Citi TYP is short for Citi ThankYou Points.
- The Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred to airlines miles at 3:1 ratio with most programs. Plus, Marriott will add 5,000 miles for every 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points you transfer to airline miles. Therefore we count the ratio as 3:1.25. It is basically equivalent to the previous SPG program (1:1.25 ratio).
- In order to make this post easy to find, I’ve added it to the menu. In the menu, click Points and Miles -> Points and Miles Transfer Chart and here you go~
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 28 Average: 4.5/5]