2019.8 Update: TYP has quietly removed transfer partner Garuda Indonesia (GA) GarudaMiles. HT: FM. This is not a big thing because I believe 99.9% of people never used GarudaMiles. But lack of notice is not good.
- It is better to view this chart on desktop. The screens on mobile devices are usually too narrow to have a good effect.
- Move your mouse over the point name or airline name to highlight transfer relationships.
- Move your mouse over any line connecting a point and a mile to see the transfer ratio.
- The airlines are grouped by alliances, and inside an alliance the airlines are sorted by alphabetical order.
- You can use ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to quickly find an airline.
- Chase UR is short for Chase Ultimate Rewards points; AmEx MR is short for American Express Membership Rewards points; Citi TYP is short for Citi ThankYou Points.
- The Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred to airlines miles at 3:1 ratio with most programs. Plus, Marriott will add 5,000 miles for every 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points you transfer to airline miles. Therefore we count the ratio as 3:1.25. It is basically equivalent to the previous SPG program (1:1.25 ratio).
- Apart from Air France (AF), Flying Blue is also the frequent flyer program for KLM (KL), Kenya Airways (KQ), and TAROM (RO). These airlines are not shown in the chart due to limited space.
- Apart from Lufthansa (LH), Miles & More is also the frequent flyer program for Adria Airways (JP), Austrian Airlines (OS), Brussels Airlines (SN), Croatia Airlines (OU), LOT Polish Airlines (LO), and SWISS (LX). These airlines are not shown in the chart due to limited space.
- In order to make this post easy to find, I’ve added it to the menu. In the menu, click Points and Miles -> Points and Miles Transfer Chart and here you go~
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 28 Average: 4.5/5]