- Move your mouse over the point name or airline name to highlight transfer relationships.
- Move your mouse over any line connecting a point and a mile to see the transfer ratio.
- The airlines are grouped by alliances.
- You can use ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to quickly find an airline.
- The transfer ratio of SPG has already considered the 5,000 bonus Starpoints for every 20,000 you transfer at a time.
- The transfer ratio of Marriott is from the formula for Marriott Travel Packages:
(required number of Marriott points) = 6 * (number of Marriott points for the corresponding category hotel stay per night) + (number of airline miles) * (transfer ratio)
- In order to make this post easy to find, I’ve added it to the menu. In the menu, click Points and Miles -> Points and Miles Transfer Chart and here you go~
Share this post with friends:
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 4 Average: 5/5]