2017.8 Update: Citi TYP added a new transfer partner: Turkish Airlines (TK) (Star Alliance), and the transfer ratio is 1:1.
- Move your mouse over the point name or airline name to highlight transfer relationships.
- Move your mouse over any line connecting a point and a mile to see the transfer ratio.
- The airlines are grouped by alliances.
- You can use ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to quickly find an airline.
- The transfer ratio of SPG has already considered the 5,000 bonus Starpoints for every 20,000 you transfer at a time.
- The transfer ratio of Marriott requires a minimum of 70,000 Marriott Rewards points at a time (56,000 for UA). If you did not have enough Marriott Reward points, the actual transfer ratio would be lower. (See here for more information.)
- In order to make this post easy to find, I’ve added it to the menu. In the menu, click Points and Miles -> Points and Miles Transfer Chart and here you go~
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 10 Average: 5/5]