Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Review
2019.3 Update: The new offer is 60k.
- 60k offer: earn 60,000 AAdvantage Miles after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days!
- 5% AAdvantage mileage bonus earned every year after your account anniversary date based on the total number of miles earned using your card. Compared to the personal Barclaycard AA Aviator Red, you get this 5% bonus but lose the 10% redeemed mile back benefit.
- We value AA Miles at 1.6 cents/point (Airline Miles Value), so the 60k highest sign-up bonus worth about $960! See A Beginner’s Guide to AA Miles to check for details about AA Miles.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and on office supply, telecom and car rental merchants, earn 1 AAdvantage mile per $1 on other purchases.
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines flights for you and up to four companions.
- Priority boarding on American Airlines flights.
- 25% savings on eligible in–flight purchases using card.
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars when you spend $25,000 on purchases each calendar year.
- Earn a companion certificate good for 1 guest at $99, issued each year after your account anniversary when you spend $30,000 or more on eligible purchases (taxes and fees apply).
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $95 annual fee, NOT waived for the first year.
Recommended Application Time
- Barclays value the number of recent hard pulls a lot, we recommend you apply when you have less than 6 hard pulls in the past 6 months.
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
- Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmember with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
Overall, this card is similar to the personal Barclaycard AA Aviator Red. The sign up bonus is very good and it only requires one purchase, so it’s a good card to get.
Related Credit Cards
- Citi AAdvantage MileUp
- Citi AAdvantage Platinum
- Citi AAdvantage Executive
- CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum
- Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red
- Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Silver
- Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Business (this post)
Recommended Downgrade Options
- Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator (no annual fee version)
- Click here to check Barclays application status.
- Barclays reconsideration backdoor number: 866-408-4064. Barclays tends to ask various questions and you must know all the answers about personal information and credit report. Besides, you may get HP again, but will be informed in advance. Therefore, think carefully before calling.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 3 Average: 3.7/5]