United℠ Club Business Card Review
2021.7 Update: The new offer is 75k.
2020.9 Update: The offer is only 50k.
- 75k offer: earn 75,000 UA Miles after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months. The recent best offer is 100k.
- We value UA mile at 1.4 cents (Airline Miles Value). So the 100k highest sign-up bonus is worth about $1,400. See A Beginner’s Guide to UA Miles to check for details about UA Miles.
- Earn 2x miles on United. Earn 1.5 miles per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- You receive full United Club Membership from this card which allows you to enter United Clubs with up to 2 guests.
- You and one companion on the same ticket of United flights can each have 2 free checked baggage.
- Enjoy Premier Access on United flights.
- You get waived for close-in booking fee on award ticket.
- If you spend $25k or more in a calendar, you will receive PQD waiver up to Platinum status.
- Complimentary Hertz President’s Circle membership.
- Get 25% bonus miles on MileagePlus X purchases.
- More award availability (XN cabin) with this card.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- It’s free to add an authorized user, though there’s not much benefit.
- Annual fee $450. Chase branches may have offer that waives it for the first year. Note that annual fee does not count towards the minimum spending requirement (and this is true for all credit cards)!
Recommended Application Time
- [5/24 Rule] If you have 5 or more new accounts opened in the past 24 months, Chase will not approve your application on this card, no matter how high your credit score is. The number of new accounts includes all credit card accounts, not only Chase accounts. See this post for details about how to possibly bypass this rule.
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months. Note that what matters here is the time you got the sign-up bonus, not the time you open the account or close the account.
- Don’t apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards within 30 days, or it’s highly likely that you will get rejected.
- We recommend you to apply for this card after you have a credit history for more than a year.
This card is basically the same as its personal version Chase UA Club card. The sign-up bonus is nice, but it is not very worth keeping.
Related Credit Cards
- Chase United Gateway
- Chase United Explorer
- Chase United Business
- Chase United Club
- Chase United Club Business (this post)