US Bank Radisson (Formerly Club Carlson) Rewards Visa Card Review
2022.4 Update: This card is now discontinued.
- 30k offer: earn 30,000 Radisson points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days.
- We value Radisson points at 0.4 cents/point (See Hotel Points Value), so the 30k highest sign-up bonus worth about $120. Click here to see how many points are required for a free night.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent at participating Radisson hotels, 1 points per $1 spent on other purchases.
- Earn up to 3 Free Nights! Earn one Free Night e-Cert for each $10,000 USD in spend (up to $30,000), then renew your card.
This card is pretty useless. It’s a good downgrade option for other Radisson co-branded cards though.
Related Credit Cards
- US Bank Radisson Visa (this post)
- US Bank Radisson Visa Signature (Discontinued)
- US Bank Radisson Premier Visa Signature
Note that these are different products. They don’t affect each other’s sign-up bonus.