U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card Review
2018.1 Update: The FlexPerks used to be worth different value for different airline prices, and now they are worth fixed 1.5 c/p towards travel.
- Earn 10,000 FlexPoints after spending $1000 in first 4 months.
- FlexPoints are worth fixed 1.5 cents/point towards travel (such as airline, hotel, car rental, etc.), and worth fixed 1.0 cent/point towards statement credit. So the 10k highest sign-up bonus is worth $150.
- Earn 1 FlexPoint per $1 spent on all purchases.
- No annual fee.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it's not a good choice outside the US.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
It’s difficult to get US bank cards, so we don’t recommend this card to beginners.
Related Credit Cards
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]