Barclaycard Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard Review
2017.11 Update: Now there’s a direct link to the 50k offer. HT: DoC.
2016.6 Update: Make a dummy booking on Hawaiian Airlines official website, when you need to input your credit card information and before the payment, you will see the 50k offer!
- Earn 50,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days. This is the best offer in recent years, catch this offer if you need Hawaiian Airlines miles.
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Complimentary 1st checked bag for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines.
- Earn 2X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines. Earn 1X miles on all other purchases with no mileage caps.
- Allows you to receive miles from family and friends through HawaiianAirlines.com without a fee.
- Earn 5,000 annual bonus miles after spending $10,000 or more in purchases by your account anniversary.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $69 annual fee, NOT waived for the first year.
- If you can not get the World Elite version of this card, you might get a downgraded version which sucks.
Introduction to HA Miles
Recommended Application Time
- Barclays value the number of recent hard pulls a lot, we recommend you apply when you have less than 6 hard pulls in the past 6 months.
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
If you need Hawaiian Airlines miles or you want to travel to Hawaii, you should consider this card. The bonus is just so-so, and it is not worth keeping this card.
Related Credit Cards
- Barclaycard Hawaiian (this post)
- Barclaycard Hawaiian Business
- Click here to check Barclays application status.
- Barclays reconsideration backdoor number: 866-408-4064. Barclays tends to ask various questions and you must know all the answers about personal information and credit report. Besides, you may get HP again, but will be informed in advance. Therefore, think carefully before calling.