PayPal Cashback Mastercard® Review
- Earn 2% cash back* every day, every time you make a purchase with your card. No exceptions. No rotating categories to keep track of.
- Redeem Cash Rewards right to your PayPal balance^ and use them whenever you want. No redemption threshold.
- Use your PayPal Cashback Mastercard to shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted. No purchase restrictions.
- No foreign transaction fee.**
- No annual fee.**
- There’s no sign-up bonus on this card.
This is another 2% cash back no annual fee card, similar to Citi Double Cash (DC) (MasterCard), Fidelity Rewards (Visa), and Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards (Visa). This card is unique among them because it is the only no fee 2% cashback card with no FTF. So if you need this feature, this card is a good choice!
Historical Offers Chart
Disclosure: The historical offers charts on this website is based on the data collected by the author, and they are not endorsed or approved by card issuers.
- Subject to credit approval. You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply.
- *See Rewards Program Terms for details. To earn Cash Rewards, you must have an open PayPal Account in good standing to which your Card Account is linked. If your PayPal Account is closed for any reason, or if your Card Account is no longer linked to your PayPal Account, your Card Account will be closed and any Cash Rewards earned, but not redeemed, will be forfeited.
- **See Rates and Fees for details.
- ^Important information on redeeming Cash Rewards to your PayPal balance: You need to have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account to have a balance. If you do not have one of those accounts, you can only transfer your Cash Rewards to your bank account or debit card linked to your PayPal account.
- The PayPal Cashback Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Synchrony Bank does not have a financial relationship with US Credit Card Guide.