Sofi Credit Card Review
2022.2 Update: There’s a new $200 offer via creditkarma (disclaimer: we have no relationship with them). Offer ends on 2022.2.28.
- Up to $100 offer: earn $200 bonus after spending $1,500 in the first 3 months.
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases.
- Cell phone protection: get up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per year in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for phones listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your eligible credit card. Deductible $50.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- About the points value: if you redeem points as cash deposited into your SoFi Money or SoFi Invest or a Sofi loan account, then your points will redeem at a rate of 1 cent per point. If you redeem points as a statement credit into your SoFi Credit Card account, then your points will redeem only at a rate of 0.5 cents per point.
This is another 2% cash back no annual fee card, similar to Citi Double Cash (DC) (MasterCard), Fidelity Rewards (Visa), and Synchrony PayPal Cashback (Mastercard). This card is unique among them because it has no FTF, and it has cell phone protection. So if you need these features, this card is a good choice!