Recently Marriott starts to promote its social media campaigns. Now we can earn Marriott points simply by some clicking! Some notes to keep in mind:
- You can earn up to 45k Marriott points per year by social media.
- The points earned in this way won’t postpone the expiration date of Marriott points.
Preparation: Connect Your Accounts
In order to participate these promotions, you need to connect your Marriott account with your social media accounts first. You can also earn points by connecting with accounts! Here’s the link:
There are several small tasks you can do:
- Connect with Twitter and earn 250 points
- Connect with Instagram and earn 250 points
- Connect with Facebook and earn 250 points
- Follow Marriott Rewards on Twitter and earn 125 points
- Follow Marriott Rewards on Instagram and earn 125 points
You will get 1000 Marriott points in total if finish them all.
Here are some latest promotions, and it takes only several seconds to accomplish and earn points. You will receive a reply from Marriott Rewards if successful, and then the points will be post very fast.
Reply “360 feet #RewardsPoints”, and earn 1000 points (Expired)
— Marriott Bonvoy (@MarriottBonvoy) September 17, 2017
Reply your best concert + “
#RewardsPoints #MembersGetIt”, and earn 50 points
— Marriott Rewards (@MarriottRewards) September 14, 2017
Special Trick: Automatically Earn 50 Points Per Day
You can earn 50 points if you post a tweet with hastags: #MembersGetIt #RewardsPoints #FindYourRoute #MRpoints. Up to one tweet per day. So if you automatically post a tweet per day, you will earn 18250 points per year. You can use IFTTT to post tweets automatically, and please go to this thread for more details. Personally, I think the pattern to post tweets automatically is too easy to get caught, so there’s a risk that your account will be blacklisted in the future. Please understand the risk, and then decide whether you want to do it.