Citi Simplicity Card Review
- 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers for the first 21 months from Account opening.
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases for the first 12 months from Account opening.
- No late fee, no penalty rate.
- No annual fee.
- No sign up bonus.
- No rewards.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it's not a good choice outside the US.
- Balance transfer fee still exists: There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Recommended Application Time
- The time when you really need to borrow money from banks.
This card is good for people who really need to borrow money from banks, and is not suitable for people seeking rewards.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]