Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card Review
- Up to 21 months 0 APR: 0% introductory APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, and intro APR extension of up to 3 months with on-time minimum payments during the intro and extension periods.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No annual fee.
- No sign up bonus.
- No rewards.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it's not a good choice outside the US.
- Balance transfer fee still exists: Introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 18 months. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5.
Recommended Application Time
- The time when you really need to borrow money from banks.
- [6 month rule] You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
This card is good for people who really need to borrow money from banks, and is not suitable for people seeking rewards.