Who We Are
US Credit Card Guide is a growing blog. Our Alexa global rank is 30k+, which is not far from Doctor of Credit! But perhaps you don’t feel this level of traffic, and the reason is simple: the major part of this blog is written in Chinese, not English. Now we want to expand the English part, so we need you.
What We Need
The main theme of this blog is credit card bonus and how to use points and miles wisely. We need some English native speakers to write posts to teach newbies how to play this game. Trip reports and daily deals are also welcomed. Just one thing: We don’t feel good about teaching people how to MS (manufactured spend).
We want someone who:
- likes the credit card game and have a good knowledge base
- wants to write posts to newbies and is willing to answer their questions
- wants to spend at least several hours per week to keep writing
- is an English native speaker
There is no location requirement, as long as you are in north America. We can communicate online.
What We Can Provide
This is not a formal job, and we don’t pay salaries. What we can provide is the referral opportunity. There are a lot of people applying credit cards using our links, and we can guarantee your annual referral caps will be reached for most of your credit cards.
How to Apply
Please send an email to [email protected] with the title “Author application”, and include the following information:
- Your online ID in credit cards and miles related forums (such as reddit.com/r/churning, flyertalk, etc.)
- A brief introduction of yourself
- The credit cards you have applied and international business/first class flights you have flown (selected)
- Whatever you think makes you more competitive