Discover it Business Credit Card Review
- Earn 1.5% cash back per $1 spent on all purchases.
- Double all cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, including Discover Deals. In other words, this card is 3% cash back on everything for the first year.
- There are some pretty good discounts if you shop online through Discover Deals, such as 5% cash back at Apple Store.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- No sign-up bonus.
- This is a Discover card, which is not as widely accepted as Visa or MasterCard.
- The reward point is called “mile”, but don’t be fooled, it cannot be transferred to any airlines mile; instead, the “mile” can only be used to redeem for travel statement credit at 1 cent/point.
Recommended Application Time
- You must wait for a year before apply for a second Discover card.
- You can only have at most 2 Discover credit cards. (We are not sure yet whether this business card is also affected by this policy)
- We recommend you apply when you have a credit history of one year.
This card is very similar to the personal Discover it Miles, but it does not even have a sign up bonus. It’s not worth to apply.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]