Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Card Review
2019.4 Update: The new offer is $300 now.
- $300 Offer: earn $300 statement credit after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days.
- 0% on purchases for 7 billing cycles from account opening.
- No annual fee.
- No spending bonus.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it's not a good choice outside the US.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
- [New] 2/3/4 Rule: BoA will only approve you for at most: 2 cards per rolling 2 months; 3 cards per rolling 12 months; and 4 cards per rolling 24 months. Because their IT system hasn’t been fully updated yet, you may not get declined because of this rule. Instead, you may get approved at first, and then the account will be closed because of “approved in error”.
- [New] 24 month churn rule: This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had ANY BOA BUSINESS CARD in the preceding 24 month period.
It is an OK sign-up bonus for a no fee card. Looking at the whole benefits, it seems this card is a entry level card, I guess it is quite easy to get approved.
- Click here to check BoA application status.
- BoA reconsideration backdoor number: 877-383-0120 or 866-811-4108. It seems that the number is changing. Please inform us at once if it fails. The representatives here can get in touch with decision-makers directly.