Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Review
2018.7 Update: Previously this card disappeared from Barclays and we thought this card is discontinued, but now it returns, with 60k offer! Note that the first year annual fee is NOT waived any more in this new offer.
- 60k offer: enjoy 60,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days and paying the annual fee. This is the recent best offer, so get it now if you need this card.
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase.
- Book travel your way—no airline, seat or hotel restrictions—and redeem your miles for travel statement credits. The “miles” of Arrival Plus Credit Card cannot be transferred to any airline miles. Instead, 1 mile is worth a fixed 1 cent/mile if you redeem for travel statement credit, spending first and redeeming miles later.
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem. This increases the value of Arrival Plus Miles to 1.05 cents/mile. So the Arrival Plus Credit Card is actually a 2.1% cash back for everything, and this 60k sign-up bonus is worth about $630!
- No foreign transaction fee.
- International Chip and PIN for use at self-service chip terminals around the world.
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- $89 annual fee, NOT waived for the first year.
- The redemption of miles starts from 10,000 miles.
Recommended Application Time
- Barclays value the number of recent hard pulls a lot, we recommend you apply when you have less than 6 hard pulls in the past 6 months.
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
The sign-up bonus of this card is quite generous. The earning structure is also great: >2% in return on everything. This card is suitable for people who have a lot of spendings and want to maximize the rewards.
Related Credit Cards
Recommended Downgrade Options
- Click here to check Barclays application status.
- Barclays reconsideration backdoor number: 866-408-4064. Barclays tends to ask various questions and you must know all the answers about personal information and credit report. Besides, you may get HP again, but will be informed in advance. Therefore, think carefully before calling.