Barclaycard Uber Visa Card Review
- $100 offer: earn $100 after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 4% back on restaurants, takeout, and bars, including UberEATS; 3% back on airfare, hotels, and vacation home rentals; 2% back on online purchases including Uber, online shopping, video and music streaming services; 1% back on all other purchases.
- Up to a $50 credit for online subscription services after you spend $5,000 on your card per account year. Amazon Prime membership is also included!
- Up to $600 in mobile phone protection including damage and theft when you use your Uber Visa Card to pay your monthly mobile phone bill.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Barclaycard credit cards are not so easy to get approved.
Recommended Application Time
- Barclays value the number of recent hard pulls a lot, we recommend you apply when you have less than 6 hard pulls in the past 6 months.
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
- Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmember with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
As a no annual fee card, it is really decent. 4% cashback on restaurants, 3% cashback on travel, both are the best cashback rate among those no fee cards. It’s strange that it only offers 2% cashback on Uber itself. If you like no fee cards, this card is definitely worth considering.
According to NYTimes, Barclaycard and Uber are planning to add airline partners in 2018. If Uber can really build a point system that can be transferred to airline miles, then this card will be really powerful! Of course, the assumption is 1:1 to major airlines. No more details are available for now, let’s hope for the best!
- Click here to check Barclays application status.
- Barclays reconsideration backdoor number: 866-408-4064. Barclays tends to ask various questions and you must know all the answers about personal information and credit report. Besides, you may get HP again, but will be informed in advance. Therefore, think carefully before calling.
Historical Offers Chart