Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Review
- $200 offer: earn $200 after spending $1,000 in first 3 months.
- Earn 2% cash back on all purchases.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No annual fee.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it's not a good choice outside the US.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
$200 offer is decent for a no annual fee card. There are quite a few no annual fee cards that offers 2% cashback on everything now, and this is yet another one. Citi Double Cash (DC) may be more worthwhile if you like 2% flat cashback.