Wells Fargo AutographSM Card Review
- 30k offer: earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- The points earned by this card can be redeemed towards statement credit at a fixed 1 cent/point ratio, so the 30k offer is worth $300.
- Earn 3x points for: restaurants; travel; gas stations; transit; popular streaming services; and phone plans. Earn 1x points for other purchases.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
- [6 month rule] You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
This card has a decent welcome offer for a no annual fee card. Its earning structure is also quite decent as you can earn 3x on a very large range of spending categories.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]