IKEA Visa Credit Card by Comenity Bank Review
- $25 + $25 offer: get $25 off your first IKEA purchase when you open and use your IKEA Visa credit card in the same day; earn a $25 IKEA Reward Certificate when you make $500 in qualifying purchases outside of IKEA, Traemand and TaskRabbit within the first 90 days.
- 5% back in rewards on IKEA purchases, 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery and utility purchases, 1 % back in rewards on all other purchase.
- Free standard shipping & delivery on in-store IKEA purchases made with your IKEA Visa credit card now through 8/31/18.
- No annual fee.
- The rewards are not true cashback. Rewards certificates are redeemed in $15 increments on your billing statement, and are valid for the next 45 days. The certificates can only be used in IKEA.
- Online purchases don’t count for free shipping.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
The sign-up bonus is really weak. The highlight of this card is 5% back on IKEA, and the 3% back on dining and grocery seems to be good. BUT, along with the weak sign-up bonus, you should take note that the rewards are not true cashback. You have to wait for the $15 rewards certificate to be mailed to you along with statements, and they can only be used in IKEA, and they expire in 45 days! So, it seems to be a decent card at the first look, but it actually sucks. Avoid applying for this card!
Historical Offers Chart