2021.4 Update: Capital One added new transfer partners: British Airways (Avios) [BA] (2:1.5), Turkish Airlines (Miles&Smiles) [TK] (2:1.5), and TAP Portugal (TAP Miles&Go) [TP] (1:1); also, it improved the transfer ratio from 2:1.5 to 1:1 for the following existing partners: Avianca (LifeMiles) [AV], Etihad (Etihad Guest) [EY], Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles) [CX], Qantas (Frequent Flyer) [QF], Aeroméxico (Club Premier) [AM], and Finnair (Finnair Plus) [AY]. Considering you can earn 2x points per dollar on Capital One Venture, this new transfer ratio is really nice! HT: FM.
2020.5 Update: Capital One (C1) lost transfer partners Qatar Airways (QR) Privilege Club/Qmiles and Hainan Airlines (HU) Fortune Wings Club, starting from May 13.
2020.4 Update: Citi TYP added Emirates (EK) Skywards as a partner with a transfer ratio of 1:1.
- It is better to view this chart on desktop. The screens on mobile devices are usually too narrow to fully interact with the chart.
- Move your mouse over the hotel, bank, or airline name to highlight transfer relationships.
- Move your mouse over any line connecting a point and a point type to see the transfer ratio.
- The airlines are grouped by alliances, and inside each alliance the airlines are sorted alphabetically.
- You can use ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to quickly find an airline.
- Chase UR is short for Chase Ultimate Rewards points; AmEx MR is short for American Express Membership Rewards points; Citi TYP is short for Citi ThankYou Points.
- The Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred to airlines miles at a 3:1 ratio with most programs. Plus, Marriott will add 5,000 miles for every 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points you transfer to airline miles. Therefore we count the ratio as 3:1.25. It is basically equivalent to the previous SPG program (1:1.25 ratio).
- Apart from Air France (AF), Flying Blue is also the frequent flyer program for KLM (KL), Kenya Airways (KQ), and TAROM (RO). These airlines are not shown in the chart due to limited space.
- Apart from Lufthansa (LH), Miles & More is also the frequent flyer program for Adria Airways (JP), Austrian Airlines (OS), Brussels Airlines (SN), Croatia Airlines (OU), LOT Polish Airlines (LO), and SWISS (LX). These airlines are not shown in the chart due to limited space.
- In order to make this post easy to find, I’ve added it to the menu at the top of the website. In the menu, click Points and Miles -> Points and Miles Transfer Chart.