Frequent Traveler University (FTU) is the world’s premier educational series of seminars for frequent travelers. It holds several seminars every year in varies cities. The topics are usually about maximizing points and miles, credit card strategies, and Manufactured Spending (MS), etc. It is a great honor that several authors from our website are invited to speak at the upcoming event: FTU Chicago! The topics will be:
- physixfan: “Advanced Credit Card Strategies”;
- croco8dile: “Time and System Management for Earning & Burning Points”;
- jldh8866: “Maximizing International Travel with Miles”;
- Here‘s the schedule for the whole event.
This event is on the weekend of Jun 1-2, 2019 at Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago near the ORD airport. The price is $249, and here’s the purchasing link:
- FTU Chicago 2019 purchasing link. Use coupon LASTMINUTE to get $35 off, so the final price is $214.
The price includes: two days of educational sessions; lunch on Saturday and Sunday; Internet in the conference rooms; free dinner with one drink on Friday night for the first 75 people to purchase a ticket (requires separate RSVP). It does not include the hotel, breakfast and dinner on the weekend.
Welcome to this event, see you in Chicago!