US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Review
- $250 offer: earn $250 after spending $2,000 in 120 days.
- Cash back structure:
- Earn 6% cash back on your first $1,500 in combined eligible purchases each quarter with two retailers you choose.
- Earn 3% cash back on your first $1,500 in eligible purchases on your choice of one everyday category.
- Earn 5.5% cash back on prepaid hotel and car reservations booked directly in the Rewards Travel Center.
- Earn 1.5% cash back2 on all other eligible purchases.
- LED-powered technology that lights up the U.S. Bank logo during contactless transactions.
- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year.
6% Merchants List
- Ace Hardware®
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond®
- Best Buy®
- Crate & Barrel™
- Home Depot®
- Pottery Barn®
- Restoration Hardware™
- Williams Sonoma®
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
The 6% cashback ability on certain merchants is nice. But it has a quarterly limit of $1,500. If this card is a no annual fee card then it would be a very strong product. But with $95 annual fee, together with its rather small quarterly limit, it is not so great.
- To check the application status, you can visit this webpage or call (800) 947-1444. If you see the 7-10 days message, it just means they will do a manual review and the outcome could be either approved or denied.
- US Bank reconsideration line: (800) 947-1444.