Sofi Credit Card Review
- Up to $100 offer: in order to earn $100 bonus, after getting approved for this SoFi credit card, you must also open and fund both a SoFi Money and a SoFi Active Invest account with at least $100 in each account within 30 days of SoFi Credit Card account opening. See terms.
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases.
- Cell phone protection: get up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per year in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for phones listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your eligible credit card. Deductible $50.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- About the points value: if you redeem points as cash deposited into your SoFi Money or SoFi Invest or a Sofi loan account, then your points will redeem at a rate of 1 cent per point. If you redeem points as a statement credit into your SoFi Credit Card account, then your points will redeem only at a rate of 0.5 cents per point.
This is another 2% cash back no annual fee card, similar to Citi Double Cash (DC) (MasterCard), Fidelity Rewards (Visa), and Synchrony PayPal Cashback (Mastercard). This card is unique among them because it has no FTF, and it has cell phone protection. So if you need these features, this card is a good choice!