From 2015.11.3 to 2015.12.31, use your Chase Freedom to checkout via Visa Checkout, and spend at least $15, then you can earn a one time $15 cashback:
- Click this link to enroll. If you don’t have a Vis Checkout account, you need to register for one through this link.
- Valid through 2015.11.2-2015.12.31.
- You need to make a purchase on a website that supports Visa Checkout.
- You must spend $15 or more in the single transaction, and use your Freedom to checkout via Visa Checkout.
- The cashback will be credited to your account as a statement credit, and it may take 1~2 billing cycle.
- Each Freedom account can get only one time $15 cashback.
- Here is the list of merchants that support Visa Checkout.
Visa Checkout is a relatively wide accepted payment method, it is supported in more than 100 merchants, including: Newegg, GAP, Staples, Best Buy, Orbitz, Student Universe, etc., it covers all aspect of life. If you happen to buy some stuff on these sites, remember to use Visa Checkout. Even though you don’t have a need now, you can also buy some gift cards that you will use anyway, such as:
- Staples sells Target, Ebay, Nordstrom, Wholefoods, Subway, Panda Express, Starbucks, etc. gift cards, the lowest price is $20+.
- Newegg sells GAP, AMC, Kohl’s etc. gift cards, remember to buy at least $15.
- These two sites also sell Visa Gift Cards, but the fees are higher than merchant gift cards.
You can also use all kinds of online shopping portal to get additional cashback on top of this offer.