PFS Buyer’s Club is a group that allows you to pre-register for the ability to sell them limited-edition coins before they go on sale from the US Mint. The process is simple. Register and “opt-in” for the deal with PFS, buy and receive the coin you paid for with a credit card from the US Mint, mail the coin to PFS with the prepaid label they send you, and a few days later PFS will send you money which can be cashed out via PayPal or check
I have used this service in the past with great success. I just received an email that tomorrow, July 6 at 12:00pm EST, will be another opportunity to do this.
Note that USCreditCardGuide has no affiliation with PFS Buyer’s Club. We are simply passing on a way to easily knock out some minimum spend and earn points while making a little bit of money.
Link to the deal.
Effectively you buy the limited edition platinum coin that is being released July 6 at noon EST for $1300, and PFS will pay you $1330 for it. You pay a $4.95 shipping fee for shipping to PFS, so you profit $25.05 and earn $1,300 in credit card spend.
- Register for an account with the US Mint PRIOR to the deal going live, as the coins often sell out quickly. Be sure to input the shipping address where you want the coin to be delivered, in addition to the credit card you are going to pay with. This is important, as the US Mint servers can get bogged down when a deal goes live.
- Register for an account with PFS Buyer’s Club (this is a referral link; thanks in advance if you use it).
- Click the Opt in button to opt in to the deal.
- At noon eastern on July 6, you will purchase (1) limited-edition platinum coin.
- The coin will ship to your address on file with the US Mint.
- Input your US Mint Order Number in your “My Orders” page of your PFS Buyer’s Club account.
- Keep the box sealed (very important!) once it arrives from the US Mint.
- Ship the coin to PFS Buyer’s Club via the prepaid return label they provide you within 3 days of receiving the coin.
- Wait to receive a receipt from PFS Buyer’s Club once the coin has been delivered.
- Cash out from your PFS Buyer’s Club account once you are credited for selling them the coin, which occurs within 7-days of them receiving it.
Legitimacy, Security, Etc.
- I know many people that have used PFS Buyer’s Club in the past, and have never heard of any issues with them. That said, we are simply giving you a tool that has worked in the past. Following through with the deal is up to you and your individual risk tolerance.
- As mentioned before, I have used this service 6 times and have never had an issue. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments and I will do my best to answer.
Email from PFS Buyer’s Club
Tomorrow – July 6th – at 12:00PM EST, the US Mint will release a limited edition platinum coin.
The purchase is limited to one (1) coin per household.
Each coin will cost $1,300.00. After including the standard $4.95 shipping, each order’s total will be $1,304.95.
You will have the box shipped to your own house or office and then ship them to PFS Buyers Club with a prepaid FedEx shipping label that we will provide for you.
Once received, we will pay you $1,330.00, for a profit of $25.05.
This is also a great opportunity to earn valuable points/miles on your credit cards, as well as meet any spending thresholds.
For full deal details and terms, as well as the ability to opt in to this deal, please sign in to your PFSbuyersclub.com account. Or join us if you are not yet a member.
PFS Buyers Club