Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard Review
- 30k offer: earn 30,000 points after spending $3,000 in first 3 months. The value of these points is $300.
- Earn 1.5x points per $1 spent on all purchases.
- How to redeem the points: you can redeem the points for statement credit to cover travel expenses at a fixed ratio 1 cent/point. You can also redeem the points for cash or gift cards, but the ratio is very low.
- BoA Preferred Rewards program (business version): If you have checking/savings/brokerage account (business version) in BoA or Merrill Edge, you can earn additional points based on the amount of asset. Earn additional 25% rewards if you are in Gold tier ($20k or more in balance); 50% if Platinum tier ($50k or more in balance); 75% if Platinum Honors tier ($100k or more in balance).
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
- You can have multiple same credit card from BoA. You must wait at least 90 days to apply for the same credit card, otherwise the application will be automatically cancelled.
- [New] 2/3/4 Rule: BoA will only approve you for at most: 2 cards per rolling 2 months; 3 cards per rolling 12 months; and 4 cards per rolling 24 months. Because their IT system hasn’t been fully updated yet, you may not get declined because of this rule. Instead, you may get approved at first, and then the account will be closed because of “approved in error”.
- [New] This card will not be available to you if you currently have the card, unless you have had the card for at least 24 months.
Its sign-up bonus is decent for a no fee card. If you can reach the highest level of BoA Preferred Rewards (business version), then the spending rewards is 2.625% on everything which is very good.
- Click here to check BoA application status.
- BoA reconsideration backdoor number: 877-383-0120 or 866-811-4108. It seems that the number is changing. Please inform us at once if it fails. The representatives here can get in touch with decision-makers directly.