US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card Review
2021.5 Update: The offer is increased from 25k again.
2021.3 Update: The 25k offer is expired. The current offer is 20k.
2020.8 Update: The offer is increased from 20k to 25k.
- 25k offer: earn 25,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in first 90 days. This is the best offer on this card.
- Points are worth 1.0 cent/point (fixed value) via “Real-time Rewards”. So the 25k highest sign-up bonus is worth $250. Note that you can’t transfer the points to US Bank Altitude Reserve to increase points value.
- Earn 4x points on takeout, food delivery and dining; earn 2x points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, streaming services and gas stations; earn 1x point on all other purchases.
- $15 annual streaming credit: a statement credit of $15 per 12-month period will be applied within 2 statement billing cycles following 11 consecutive calendar months of eligible streaming service purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No Annual Fee.
- The credit cards from US Bank are hard to get approved.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
The highlight of this card is 4% cashback on dining with no annual fee. The $15 annual streaming credit is a good thing if you are already paying for some streaming service. Overall it is a good card. However, generally the credit cards from US Bank are hard to get approved, so if you are new to the credit card game, please to be prepared to get declined and waste a hard pull.